SiriusXM GDI-SXBR1 Troubleshooting Guide
Thank you for choosing Sonu Media and SiriusXM Music for Business. Below you will find a list of the most common error codes our customers have experience with the GDI-SXBR1 Business Radio, and the corresponding solutions to regaining your licensed streaming music. If your error message is found in the list below, please follow the steps provided next to your error code. If your code is not provided, or you have not resolved the issue after taking these steps, please contact Sonu Media at 877-307-6677 to speak with a qualified SiriusXM for Business customer service representative.
“Error Loading Menu”
“End of Stream”
Perform a Power Cycle
1. Hold down POWER button
2. Radio will reset and power back on
3. Let go of Power button AFTER “Grace Digital Radio” displays on screen
“Timeout Getting IP”
“Not Connected to Internet”
1. Check that the Ethernet cable is plugged in to both radio and router/modem/switch.
2. Check the LAN port on the back of the radio (the port where the Ethernet cable is plugged into) and make sure you see a solid orange light and a blinking green light.
3. Perform a Power Cycle.
4. Check to make sure required ports are still open for device (See Port Requirements Below).
If trying to connect to Wi-Fi, please be sure to pick your correct network when displayed.
If NOT using Wi-Fi, please follow these steps:
1. Check that the Ethernet cable is plugged in to both radio and router/modem/switch
2. Hit BACK button until you return to the main menu
3. Select SETTINGS
4. Select NETWORK CONFIGURATION
5. Select WIRED/WIRELESS
6. Select WIRED
7. Select a music station
8. Perform a Power Cycle if music does not come on
Select a music station to play
“Enter SiriusXM Credentials”
Contact Sonu Media for your SiriusXM Music for Business credentials
See below for instructions
Grace Digital Device Network Requirements
Wi-Fi is not recommended due to reliability issues. If it must be used, we advise that customers have a minimum of 1.5 Mbit download speeds.
The network administrator will need to open:
TCP ports 80, 443, 4444, 8000
UDP ports 53, 5000, 6000, and 9999
o http://connectplus.recivaservices.net, which has the following IP addresses:
o Portal we use to investigate problems
IP address: 220.127.116.11
Host name: portal2-qa.ext.h2.east.us.reciva.com
o Upgrade server
IP address: 18.104.22.168
Host name: http://u1.ext.h2.west.us.reciva.com
o Stats server
IP address: 22.214.171.124
Host name: http://stats-incoming.reciva.com